[humanser] How to participate

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Tue Jul 11 10:03:54 UTC 2017

Hello,

I'm looking for some suggestions about how to effectively participate in a
two-day workshop.

Four years ago I attended an Introduction to Motivational Interviewing
workshop. The trainer used Keynote and his book was available via some type
of electronic book download. Fast-forward four years. I want to re-take the
M. I. workshop. I want to participate more effectively but I'm not sure how
to handle the packet of class material, Key Note. I'm not sure what
questions to ask the M. I.  concerning the format of his book. The workshop
is basically in 30 days.

Thank you for your suggestions.

From,

Lisa Irving