[humanser] Accommodation didn't work

Cheryl Wade wadecher at msu.edu
Wed Mar 8 19:06:45 UTC 2017

Hello, listers,

My 11-month accommodation ordeal ended in my being separated from my
company. I certainly intend to see how cogent a grievance would be. In
the meantime I have contacted two clinics and a couple of human-service
agencies and have begun writing about my experiences with the idea of
marketing it to the disability community.

I have contacted a clinic director in my area who is blind and uses
fillable PDFs. I'm thankful there still are other solutions besides
graphical databases that freeze up the computers of their users.

Cheryl Wade, M.A., LLPC, CRC