[humanser] Accommodation didn't work

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Wed Mar 8 19:12:46 UTC 2017

Glad you were able to take something that could be very negative and isolating and reframing it into something positive and constructive.

I had a second interview with the Department Of Fair Employment And Housing. I have a second interview with a law firm on Thursday. I have done what I can do to work in formally with my employer. It has impacted my well-being. I'm trying to turn negative into positive. Thank you Cheryl for the example.

Lisa Irving

Sent from my iPhone