[humanser] Legislative and Advocacy Committee Call reminder

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Thu Mar 9 04:49:56 UTC 2017

Fellow Federationists,
I would like to send out a friendly reminder that the Legislative and
Advocacy Committee of the Human Services Division will be meeting this
Sunday at 8pm Eastern time.

We will be discussing such topics as a recap from Washington Seminar
and the future goals of this committee.

To participate please call
513-386-0000
Access Code:
 554254#

If you have any questions prior to the meeting, please feel free to
contact myself at
jfranks at nfbtx.org
Or Co-Chairperson Sarah Meyer at
sarah-meyer55 at gmail.com

Warm regards,

Jonathan Franks BSW
Secretary and Legislative and Advocacy Committee Co-Chair
National Federation of the Blind Human Services Division

expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people  and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.