[humanser] Seeking suggestions

deborahgm9958 at gmail.com deborahgm9958 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 15:16:35 UTC 2017

JD

I was having similar issues as Cheryl.  Your advice was encouraging and helpful to me. I have a PhD in psychology as well as a doctorate of ministry degree trying to find a job in this industry and having to access medical records is a problem. Could you please send me the information so that I can read about the court case as I am not familiar with it. I would be very appreciative.  Thank U.

Dr. Deborah Carter

Sent from my iPad