[humanser] Editing Google Documents

Christopher L. Smith, LMHC, LMFT Smith at 4mentalhealth.us
Sat Apr 21 02:08:26 UTC 2018

Generally when you get a Google doc, they are only sharing it with you. The
owner of the doc decides whether you have view or edit priveleges. You can
download the doc and upload it to your own account if you want to edit it,
but then it is not shared with the others unless you share it. It all has
to do with who owns it.
Christopher