[humanser] Editing Google Documents

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 21:58:04 UTC 2018

This is very interesting. I’ve wondered how share point and all these things work. It bothers me that I can’t edit know I have the Microsoft word app on my phone/iPad. I understand I have to pay a subscription for these privileges from Microsoft. How much is it and does anyone think it’s worth it for someone with no job but uses these types of programs often. I’m never embarked in this world before. Sad to say, but I stopped understanding things when they changed word 2003 to whatever has since made.

Thanks for all the help on here. It’s invaluable!

Ericka Short
 from my iPhone 6+