[humanser] Accessible Practice Tests for LCSW

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Fri Mar 2 01:48:27 UTC 2018

Hi Alicia,

The last I knew the ones that are offered by ASWB on their website are not
accessible; however, they may have made changes since I took my exam. You
may want to call and ask them.  In Florida there is a LCSW who also has a Ph
D in social work and she does great educational programs.  You may google
her  by entering "Resolution Today".  Hope you find what you are needing.
Hope to see you over the Memorial Day weekend for our state convention.

With warm regards,
Merry