[humanser] Accessing certificates for American Counseling Association webinars

Michael Abell bigdog4744 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 20:44:32 UTC 2018

Cheryl,
	Have you tried calling them directly? If so, what did they say? I
have found them to be receptive.

Warmly,

Rev. Michael “Big Dog” Abell
MSPC

Helping individuals to find their eyes in the dark.

The Family Ministry Counseling and Psychotherapy Services
700 E Jefferson St. Suite 250
Phoenix, Arizona  85034
(602) 253-4084 ext 1

Notice of Confidentiality: This e-mail, and any attachments, is intended
only for use by the addressee(s) and may contain privileged or confidential
information. Any distribution, reading, copying or use of this communication
and any attachments by anyone other than the addressee, is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please immediately notify me by e-mail (
bigdog4744 at gmail.com) or telephone (602-253-4084), and permanently destroy
or delete the original and any copies or printouts of this e-mail and any
attachments.