[humanser] Education and Development Call Thursday, March 22

Tabea Meyer tnmeyer174 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 18:07:11 UTC 2018

Good morning,

You are invited to our Education and Development committee of the
Human Services Division this upcoming Thursday, March 22 at 8PM
Eastern! Throughout our listserv conversations, we have heard many
people share struggles and questions surrounding educational
internships. Our call will provide a space for folks to share
questions, experiences, and draw on collective wisdom to enhance
folks' internship experiences. Here are some questions we hope to
explore.

1. What have been strengths/weaknesses of your internship experiences?
2. What do you wish you had known going into your internships?
3. What accommodations did you request/receive that allow(ed) you to
complete internship requirements?
4. What questions/advice do you have for other folks regarding
internship experiences?

We look forward to an insightful and energizing conversation!

Call In Information
Phone number: 1 (513) 386-0000
access code 554254

Talk to you on Thursday!

Sincerely,
Tabea Meyer
(she/her/hers)
Human Services Division Second Vice President
Master of Social Work Candidate, 2018