[humanser] Using Citrix witha screen reader: a question

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Thu Nov 1 01:44:19 UTC 2018

JAWS can work with Citrix apps, but JAWS and any scripts for it must be run on the Citrix server that you connect to. You will of course also need JAWS on your local machine, but scripts for the Citrix app(s) would be on the server.

JAWS scripting is what I've done for the past 18 years, though I've also written about seven NVDA add-ons by now. My employer is Level Access (http://www.levelaccess.com), and I do professional scripting through there.