[humanser] Social work jobs

Yiska ichoosechrist2 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 15:36:56 UTC 2018

I have enough vision to read a book up close. It is definately fruatrating
not finding work. I have had a few interviews but not a lot of them call
back when I call. Then they say the position has been filled. I will look
into federal government jobs and the VA. I have been applying for jobs at
hospitals and mental health agencies. Even case management jobs. People are
concerned I don't have enough experience.
Yiska