[HumanSer] Best telehealth platform that works with jaws

Beth Gustin, LPC bethglpc at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 18:17:21 UTC 2020

Hello all,

I am curious if any of you have used any of the telehealth platforms and which one you found works best with JAWS. I have SimplePractice, but do not currently have their telehealth option. I’ve also heard that Zume has a Hyppa compliant free version that might work well. And I know other options are out there such as Vsee and Doxy.me. What is your experience with any of the above, and which do you recommend with jaws?

Thank you,

Beth