[HumanSer] Best telehealth platform that works with jaws

bigdog4744 at gmail.com bigdog4744 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 19:36:37 UTC 2020

Hello Beth & all,
	I also utilize Simple Practice and have used the telehealth option.  I found it very easy to use and my clients appreciate it as well.  The cost is $10 per month per clinician.  The client receives an email link prior to the sessionalong eith the reminder of the appointment.  They follow the link and wait for the clinician to join.  The clinician only needs to access the link from the calendar on Simple Practice.  The added benefit to having the telehealth option imbedded in Simple Practice is that the notes and billing are connected.  If anyone has any questions, I would be happy to provide assistance.

Warmly,

Rev. Michael “Big Dog” Abell
MS, LPC

Helping individuals to find their eyes in the dark.

Visionaries Counseling Services
700 E Jefferson St. Suite 245
Phoenix, Arizona  85034
(480) 369-0805

Notice of Confidentiality: This e-mail, and any attachments, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) and may contain privileged or confidential information. Any distribution, reading, copying or use of this communication and any attachments by anyone other than the addressee, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me by e-mail (
visionariescounselingservices at gmail.com) or telephone (480-369-0805
), and permanently destroy or delete the original and any copies or printouts of this e-mail and any attachments.