[HumanSer] Best telehealth platform that works with jaws

Marion Gwizdala marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Mon Mar 16 18:39:29 UTC 2020

Beth,

	The Natiuonal Association of Guide Dog Users uses Zoom for its meetings and teleconferences. It is an incredible service with very clear audio - alomost like you are sitting in the room with the participants. Merry and I have been trying to assess whether or not the Pro accounts are HIPAA compliant and have not yet got an answer. Once we do, we will post it here. I know they have a spec ial account for telehealth; however, it is $19.95/month/host with a minimum of 20 hosts. That equates to just under $400/month. It is certainly feature rich and includes the Epoch electronic health record software which is inaccessible and many other features a sole proprietor like Merry and you would never have a need for not to mention it would take eight clients just to cover the cost of the service!

Fraternally yours,
Marion