[HumanSer] Questions about Driver's License as a Minimum Requirement for Employment

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Fri Nov 13 15:21:05 UTC 2020

Good morning, Sarah,

Just hire Paratransit for as long as you need them while doing home
visits. You might Make individual trips  if need be. This is
precisely why services like Paratransit exist.There's a lot of
ParaTransit haters and misbelievers out there so to counteract all
that hate, us believers oughta utilize the service to garauntee  its
sustenance. It can maximize independence to come and go as you please
as well as safely transporting your own cases to and fro while not
having to be saddled with your reasonable accommodation
inappropriately blurring confidentiality boundaries.
Car
   Hello Sarah,