[HumanSer] Questions about Driver's License as a Minimum Requirement for Employment

Sarah Meyer sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 20:10:16 UTC 2020

Thanks, everyone.

I appreciate the feedback and suggestions. I spoke with Valerie
Yingling and got some suggestions. I hear what folks are saying about
fighting it and filing a complaint. I am considering it. Thankfully I
am getting other interviews that are more appealing anyway. :)

Carly, I hear what you're saying about paratransit, but paratransit in
Indianapolis sucks and can take 1.5-2 hours to get anywhere in the
city, so that would destroy my ability to maintain productivity
expectations/requirements.

Michael, I can ask for a copy of the posted job requirements. I never
actually saw them or applied officially, as my career coach from Ball
State connected me directly with a contact in HR. I sent my CV
directly and was forwarded on to a supervisor who reached out and
offered an interview.

Sarah

sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
(317)402-6632