[HumanSer] Question about Accessibility of iSalus (electronic health record program)

Sarah Meyer sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 20:18:31 UTC 2020

Good afternoon,
I just had a promising interview with a private practice that uses
iSalus as their electronic health records (EHR) system. Is anyone
familiar with this software and if it is accessible, ideally with
JAWS?

Best,

Sarah

--
Sarah K. Meyer
Graduate Student, Clinical Mental Health Counseling
sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
(317)402-6632

characteristic that defines you or your future. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back. Together with love,
hope, and determination, we transform dreams into reality.