[HumanSer] Service Critters

43210 at Bellsouth.net 43210 at Bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 30 16:56:05 UTC 2020

Hello All,

This is an issue that has come up in my practice from time to time, writing
a letter in support of a client desiring a support animal.  A short read:

https://www.thehealthlawfirmblogs.com/certifying-emotional-support-animals-p
rotecting-your-license-part-1/

Sometimes when a client sees a dog guide in our office or knows that we use
dog guides, the idea of having their own support animal may come to them.

My dog guide was a constant support for some of my clients, some children
lying on the dog bed with him at times, other clients ignored him.

JD