[HumanSer] Accommodations with Pearson for Licensure NMHCE

NFB Of TN VP jboehm at nfbtn.org
Tue Mar 23 21:01:12 UTC 2021

Good day.
 Thanks for the suggestions so far.
 I have a pending appointment with Valerie. JD-great suggestions. THey said they would allow a note taker but I am not proficient in braille. I also want to share a great accessible resource if you plan on taking this test in your future:
HTTPS://www.counselorexams.com/sign-in#

 Thanks!

James Alan Boehm  M.Ed, LPC-MHSP (Temp)

Contact Information
Phone: 901-483-1515
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Alliance Counseling: JB at AllianceNashville.com
NFB Email: JBoehm at NFB-TN.org
Learning Ally: JBoehm at LearningAlly.org
Kustom Cane: kustomcane at gmail.com
You Cane Give Initiative: YouCaneGive at gmail.com
Become a monthly donor to our 501(c)(3) here.
Check out our video here.
Shop with Amazon Smile here.
Check us out on Facebook here.
Check out our Youtube Channel here.

Blindness is a mere characteristic not defining my abilities; the only disabilities in life are poor expectations and negative attitudes.