[Journalists] FW: Association of Health Care Journalists Media Fellowships - The Commonwealth Fund

Elizabeth Sammons antigone at columbus.rr.com
Tue Jan 24 00:32:59 UTC 2012

Colleagues,

Amidst unrelated research today, I found this little gem below for those of
you interested in the human side of our health care system. I did not note
an immediate call for applications for 2012, but if you find this of
interest, you should save it and recheck periodically.

http://www.commonwealthfund.org/Fellowships/Association-of-Health-Care-Journ
alists-Media-Fellowships.aspx

Sincerely,
Elizabeth Sammons of Ohio

PS Regarding my Hungarian Christmas piece shared previously on this list, a
week later I got  a printed write-up from the main editor and snippets of
other reader stories  my holiday column stimulated -- that was a great
feeling.