[Journalists] gathering during convention

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 13:25:19 UTC 2015

Hello all,

My apologies for taking so long to contact the list regarding a convention
get-together.

I was thinking of Monday night since that is early in the week before we get
too immersed in our activities.Now, I need some information from you. First,
how many on this list will be in Orlando and also, what are suggestions for
restaurants? Some of you have been to Orlando several times and have a
pretty good feel for the place. This is my first trip.

Best, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Note, that I am staying at the Rosen Center during the week.

Liz