[Journalists] gathering during convention

Gary ODonoghue gary.odonoghue at bbc.co.uk
Wed Jun 10 13:27:36 UTC 2015

Hi Liz,
I am  planning to come to the convention be not arriving till Tuesday night. If you have the meeting before that then it would be good to grab a coffee with you later in the week if you have time. Would also be keen to meet any other blind journalists attending.
Best wishes
Gary

Gary O'Donoghue - BBC Washington Correspondent
Tel:      202 3551744
Mob:      202 6767645
Twitter: @blindgazza