[Journalists] gathering during convention

Jordan Moon jdfmoon at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 14:44:14 UTC 2015

Hey guys,

   I will get into Orlando on Monday the sixth. The summer program I
am working for (BISM) has certain events that students must attend, so
I have to be there with them. Also, I am in charge of my assigned
students all the other times. With that being said, if it is like last
year, I should have plenty of free time, as many students are
independent.

  If I miss out on dinner, I wouldn't mind grabbing coffee or meeting
by the pool. I am in need of a good conversation with people who
understand what I am going through.

If you narrow down a time/date, I should be able to tell you if I can attend.
Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon,
Jordan