[Journalists] gathering duringhte NFB convention

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 04:25:53 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

Since folks are arriving in Orlando on various days, I thought that having a
casual get together the evening of july 9 would work best. There are a lot
of evening activities during the week,and I know this date may not be the
best for everyone.

Since this is my first time to visit Orlando, I don't have a sense of which
restaurant/bar would be best. I like Jordan's suggestion of meeting at the
poolside bar. It sounds relaxed and casual.

How about 7 p.m. on July 9 for anyone who can make it?

If that doesn't work for some of you, I can be available for a coffee or a
drink.

I will be staying at the Rosen Center, and the best way to reach me is via
cell 817-247-6862 or email

batescampbell at gmail.com <mailto:batescampbell at gmail.com>

liz at star-telegram.com <mailto:liz at star-telegram.com>

Thanks and safe travels.