[Journalists] gathering duringhte NFB convention

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 01:59:19 UTC 2015

Hi everyone, Sorry if my previous message wasn't clear. For those who can,
we will meet at 7 p.m. July 9 at the pool side bar at the Rosen Center
Hotel.
I hope this will work for everyone since this is my first trip to Orlando, I
wasn't sure about which restaurants were reasonably quiet so that we can
carry on a conversation.

Best

Liz