[Journalists] gathering duringhte NFB convention

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 24 12:00:21 UTC 2015

Liz,
My memory tells me that the poolside bar has an inside bar and an outside
bar.
If there is no music playing, which sometimes there is, then outside would
be quieter.
I just point this out so we don't have one of those situations where a few
people are one one side of the glass and a few on the other, not knowing
they are all essentially in the same place!
Deborah
better