[Journalists] Encrypted communications software

Elizabeth Campbell liz at star-telegram.com
Fri Nov 11 16:47:12 UTC 2016

Others can weigh in as well, but I've never felt the need to use encrypted
communications software or apps. Whenever possible, I like meeting with
people in person, as I often get more information from them. Someone can
easily hang up the phone, but it's a little harder to dodge questions during
a personal interview. I think I've been asked to leave someone's office
once.

Elizabeth Campbell
general assignments reporter
(O 817-390-7696