[Mi-abs] Any Update on MABS?

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 14 22:35:00 UTC 2012

Hello All,

I am just curious if there is any update on how the student division is doing these days. I know that state convention is right around the corner. Are there any plans in the works as for what the student division will be doing at state convention?

Also, I remember hearing something about a fundraiser being held at this year's national convention in Dallas. Do we know how much we made during this fundraiser as well as how much we now have in our treasury after completing this fundraiser?

Any information anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Elizabeth