[Mi-abs] Student Seminar at State Convention

Jordyn Castor jordyn2493 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 03:33:13 UTC 2012

Hey all,
Convention is right around the corner, and I am looking forward to
seeing everyone! I would like to get some ideas as to what kinds of
topics we could cover and/or activities we could do during our student
seminar. I am open to any suggestions. :)
I know current technology is always a fun and interesting topic. We
could also have something like a panel, where students share tips and
tricks on succeeding in school. What about some of the students sharing
about their convention experiences, their experience participating in
the Bridge Walk, or other cool experiences they've had as part of the NFB?
These are just some ideas.
Your feedback is greatly appreciated as I'm definitely looking for more
suggestions!
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Jordyn Castor