[Mi-abs] Suggested Agenda Items for Next Board Meeting

Lizzie Kazmierski Dunn lizzie.kazmierski at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 21:19:49 UTC 2018

Hi.
I'm not sure about this Sunday, as I will be settling in at Alma (and
so will Bree, another blind student who is willing to participate in
these meetings), so I would suggest the Sunday after that, January
14th. I'm very sorry I had to miss the last one, I did something with
my fraternity.
That's what I was wondering too: Do most of you use email, or
Facebook? If Facebook we can start either a group or a conversation,
or for emails we could make a special list just for us. That way we
could know about any updates between calls, and also to discuss what
we'd like to talk about when wemeet.
I hope all of you appreciate these ideas, and have a great start to 2018.
Thanks,
Lizzie