[Mi-abs] 01/07/2018 Confrence call

Osman Koroma osman36d at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 21:38:55 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,
I hope all of you are having a wonderful weekend.  Just a reminder our
first Conference call for 2018 year will be on Sunday at 4Pm EST.  The
call in info is below.  I hope all of you can join.

Osman Koroma
MABS President

Conference call in line: 605-475-4333
Axis code: 902855#

--
“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and
it will be opened to you.  For everyone who asks receives,and he who

www.osmankoroma.com

www.facebook.com/osmankoromaauthor

www.twitter.com/osmankoroma