[Mi-abs] Mi-ABS Fundraising Committee Call

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Wed Jan 2 18:12:51 UTC 2019

Howdy Mi-ABS

It's that time again. The fundraising committee of the Michigan Association of Blind students will be having our biweekly call tomorrow, January 3, 2019 at 10pm. This meeting will be providing updates on our Washington Seminar button and cookie sale. We also will be discussing our newest effort for the month of February. This will be a call you don't want to miss, and I look forward to speaking with all of you tomorrow evening.

Thanks

Robert E. Parsons Jr.
Western Michigan University '20
Bachelor of Arts, Sociology and Anthropology
Randolph Macon College '18
Order of Omega Honors '18
Alpha Kappa Delta '18
Alpha Phi Omega '17
Board Member, Michigan Association of Blind Students
Phone: 804 801 7674
"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglas