[MI-ABS] Reminder - June Student Division Teleconference on Sunday June 14, 7:00 PM EDT

Victor Marques therealvictormarques at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 02:35:18 UTC 2020

Hi everyone, hope your weekend is going well.

We will be holding our monthly Michigan student division teleconference
tomorrow, Sunday June 14, at 7:00 PM Eastern.

I sent out the attached minutes after our April meeting, but am attaching
them here as a reminder so that you can read them ahead of time before the
meeting and so we can vote to approve them.  We did not have a quorum in May
to conduct any business.

To join the call, please dial:

605-472-5591

Enter Code 364492#

The state affiliate now has a Zoom account that we may be able to use, but
since it is short notice, we will conduct tomorrow's call via our tried and
trusted freeconferencecall.com and possibly look at moving to Zoom for our
next meeting for better audio quality.

Victor Marques

MI-ABS Secretary