[MI-ABS] Meeting Rescheduled to July 5, 7 PM

Victor Marques therealvictormarques at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 23:16:54 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

There was no quorum for tonight's meeting, only 3 in attendance.  As such,
we could not conduct business.

We will meet July 5, 7 PM, in order to answer questions prior to convention.
Please attend so that we can discuss our student division involvement at the
virtual convention being held from July 14-18.

Our student division president will send out more details shortly, but
registration closes tomorrow.  If you have not yet registered, we need you
to register NOW. It's free and it's virtual.

Victor Marques

Secretary, MI-ABS