[MI-ABS] Are you Ready to Bid? 2021 NABS Auction is Live!

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Mon Jan 18 20:53:40 UTC 2021

What's Up Students!

The day we have been waiting for is finally upon us! As our membership may be familiar with, each year the National Association of Blind Students runs an auction that corresponds with the first night's events of our Washington Seminar, In the nation's capital, Federation members and guests leave the Great Gathering In with a sense of synergy, revitalized purpose, and ambition to take on our meetings with our elected officials throughout the week and advocate for the issues that are most important to blind people. The evening of the Great Gathering In, however, is also reserved for our annual social event that is complete with an auction fundraiser. With the pandemic changing the landscape of Washington Seminar, we are here to provide you the opportunity to still bid on items that our generous donors offered for NABS' first-ever online auction experience!
NABS is using the 32 Auctions platform to conduct this auction. The bidding period began at midnight this morning. Bidding is open to the public and you can join by simply creating an account and placing bids on the items you believe are tempting. A reminder to all Federation students and staff that this auction will run until 11:59pm EST on February 10, 2021. It is only then that bidding will cease and the winner will be prompted to purchase the items they won via the platform, which is linked to PayPal. Please, if interested, place a bid and monitor them with sustained interest because this link is public and you will be competing for any of these items fiercely. Finally, please share this link with your friends, family, coworkers, and more because there is something for everyone in our collection. Whether it is the tantalizing libations in the date night collection or the access technology essentials in the portable technology pack, NABS has you covered. All proceeds go to supporting blind students in leadership development and other related programming. We look forward to bidding with you over the next few weeks.

Link: https://www.32auctions.com/2021blindstudents

.
With Love,

Robert E. Parsons, Jr.
Board Member| National Association of Blind Students
Board Member| National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
Masters Student| Rehabilitation Counseling and Vision Rehabilitation Therapy
Western Michigan University '21
Pronouns: He, Him, His
P: 804.801.7674