[MI-ABS] FW: NABS Midwest Student Seminar

Rachel Pavone rachelpavone at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 19 20:11:57 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,
This is Rachel Pavone and I am writing to tell you about a great opportunity for students. It is the Midwest Student Seminar which is usually held in Chicago every year. This year because of COVID-19 it is virtual and will be held over Zoom. The registration link along with a short message from the 1st Vice President of NABS is below. The registration cost is only $25. If you are a client of the BSBP and are currently receiving services let your counselor know that you wish to attend this seminar and they will try and get you the funding.

If you are not a client or eligible for services you may still be able to go with no cost to you. All that you have to do is write a short summary of why you would like to attend the seminar and put your name in the email that you will send to
rachelpavone at yahoo.com
 and the MI-ABS Board of Directors will discuss and see if you are one of the lucky few that we will fund to go to the seminar.

I hope that you will join all of the Michigan Students at this seminar so that we can continue to build the federation and change the lives of future and current blind students
Sincerely
Rachel Pavone
President Michigan Association of Blind Student for the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
Secretary Kalamazoo Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan

Sent from Mail for Windows 10