[MI-ABS] Michigan Associations of Blind Students Virtual Game Night FW: [NFBMI-Talk] Fwd: Virtual Game Night!

Rachel Pavone rachelpavone at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 25 18:02:58 UTC 2021

Hello again all of my friends and family of the NFB of Michigan and Beyond,

It is the start to a new week and I would like to remind everyone that there is still a couple of weeks that you can register for the Michigan Association of Blind Students Virtual Game Night.

All of the information is below and we hope to see as many of you their as possible.

Hope you all have a great week and looking forward to seeing you at our fundraiser next month.
Sincerely
Rachel Pavone
President Michigan Association of Blind Students for the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
Sent from Mail for Windows 10