[Michigan-at-large] Introduction, and few questions

Terri S princessterri76 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 01:10:48 UTC 2013

Hello there,

My name is Terri, and I am currently living in Lansing. I am not a member of the NFB, but am interested in learning more about the different chapters of Michigan.

I am 36, and have been living in Michigan for about 6 years now. I do have a couple of questions, that I hope people won't mind answering.

First of all, I am considering moving to a different city in Michigan. When I first moved out here, I lived in Kalamazoo. I liked it out there, but moved to Lansing to be closer to a friend.

Anyway, I was wondering, can anyone give me some ideas as to which cities might be best to live in? I want to find one with the best services for the blind, as well as where there might be the best transportation.
Also, I want to find a place where it is easy to get around, if you want to walk places. But as well as friendly people.
Does anybody have any reccomendations? I would appreciate any thoughts, and or suggestions.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I look forward to being a part of this list.

Terri