[Michigan-at-large] Introduction, and few questions

trising trising at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 26 01:57:40 UTC 2013

Hello:

     I am Terri Wilcox. I am the President of the Ann Arbor Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind and the Secretary for the Michigan Affiliate. I have lived in Ann Arbor since 2000. We began the chapter here in 2010. Ann Arbor is a good place to live because of the public transportation. We can apply for  green cards. These entitle you to free bus service and three dollar Para transit service if you schedule a ride in the city limits one day to one week ahead of the trip. Same day trips are four dollars. You absolutely must live in the city limits of Ann Arbor to be eligible for this service though. We take busses and cabs depending on convenience and weather. If you came, we would welcome you to our chapter.

Sincerely,
Terri Wilcox
Voice Lessons and Braille Tutoring available. Contact Terri Wilcox MA at (734)663-4050 or at trising at sbcglobal.net