[Mn-abs] Freedom for the Blind

jean Rauschenbach rauschjc at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 18:16:18 UTC 2011

Kelby,
Everyone has forgotten one big thing that will help you
out so much. Going to your local NFB chapter meetings. You
can meet people from your area and ask some of these
questions there. It is likely that there would be many
people, including students who could help you out. If the
school you are going to is away from home, go to the NFB
meetings near where you will be living.
Jean Rauschenbach