[nabs-l] NABS Meeting Minutes

Janice snowball07 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 15:21:14 UTC 2009

Hey Nabsters,

Attached to this email, as a word file, is the first meting minutes for our new NABS administration. This is the NABS board's attempt at keeping "you" the student, informed. I am quite excited that I get to post up my minutes and be the humble messenger. BE nice- *smile*
I sincerely apologize for the tardiness of the minutes being released.  I was extraordinary ill after National Convention, and it looked like I was getting better for a bit. However, the flu/ fever has taken a turn for the worse again. Nothing super serious, but just enough to keep me some what unbalanced. Anyways, enough of my rambling. Here they are: enjoy!

Kindest Regards,

Janice Jeang
Secretary
national Association of Blind Students