[nabs-l] perseptions of future parents

Rob Blachowicz rob_blach at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 29 21:37:57 UTC 2010

I know we've been discussing the perseptions of sighted people.  I have noticed a lot of people have the same sort of perseptions that Blind people can not properly take care of a new born child on their own including the past case we helped fight.  I've talked to some sighted people on this case and they said
"Blind parents could not see to properly nurse or support a child's head and will hurt or break the baby's bones".
This is the kind of ignarence we fight every day and it fuels me how many people actually believe this.  I'd like to hear others comments.
Rob Blachowicz