[nabs-l] perseptions of future parents

Greg gwblindman1 at gwblindman.org
Sun Aug 29 21:43:28 UTC 2010

Hello,
I am the parent of a seven year old.  I had no problems with my son when he
was younger.  My wife and I are divorced now, but I fed him with no
problems.  I also have changed his diapers, fixed him food, and myriads of
other things.  People who say that we cant do it have no clue what they are
talking about.  It might take us a little longer to do something, but that
does not mean we cant do it right.
Greg Wocher