[nabs-l] LateX installer/Adobe PDF question

Miranda knownoflove at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 19:01:48 UTC 2010

Hi,
We're trying to install LateX. The installer is a PDF file that also serves as the install guide. After each section they expect you to click a link in the PDF file that will run the appropriate installer. When doing so, I get a system message from Adobe Reader X (Version 10) that says, "The file (insert LateX installer file name) is being ran from this PDF file which is currently disallowed by the system administrator. Contact them for help." We have admin rights on our computer (this is our home PC running Windows XP Home SP3). How do we change the setting in Adobe PDF to allow the LateX installer file to run?
Thanks, and have a great day!

In Christ, Miranda