[nabs-l] Braille Note PK for sale

Janice J jpj1117 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 19:49:50 UTC 2010

Hello All,

I have a Braille Note PK, that needs a new home. The reason for the sale is that I do not need 2 Braille note takers. It comes with caring case, 16GB compact flash card, Sendero maps, and I am not sure what type of bluetooth receiver. I think it is the iBlue, or the M1000...

I have all original packing from Humanware for the PK, as well as 2 chargers for the unit. *I kept one at work, and one at home... I also have all original packing for the Sendero software, etc...

The device is running the most recent version of keysoft, and has recently had its battery replaced- about a little under half a year ago. It has been sitting up on the top part of my closet, so the battery might need to be recalibrated... but I took it out and tested it recently, and everything runs just fine.

Asking price $2000.00 plus shipping. Please email: janice.jeang at gmail.com
Thanks much~

Best,

Janice Jeang