[nabs-l] Thoughts on the United lawsuit

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Wed Nov 3 15:16:04 UTC 2010

I agree with Steve    .  I am one of those guys who flies often and because
I live in a United hub, I almost always fly United.  The problem is that
United has cut back substantially on personnel working the ticket counter.
They are actively directing people to the kiosks and asking them to check in
themselves.  Earlier this year, I went to San Fransisco's airport and I had
very little time to check in because I was on a mad dash from the courthouse
where I had been part of a legal hearing on one of our cases.  I got to the
airport and there wasn't a single United employee who could help.
Fortunately, a kind passenger helped me navigate the kiosk and I got my
boarding pass.

We have selected United because they are one of the airlines relying more
and more heavily on these machines and with their merger with Continental
now in effect, they are the largest airline in the world.  Believe me.  We
do not act randomly when we engage in these efforts.
Regards,
Scott C. LaBarre, Esq.

LaBarre Law Offices P.C.
1660 South Albion Street, Ste. 918
Denver, Colorado 80222
303 504-5979 (voice)
303 757-3640 (fax)
slabarre at labarrelaw.com (e-mail)
www.labarrelaw.com (website)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you are not the designated recipient, you may not read,
copy, distribute or retain this message. If you received this message in
error, please notify the sender at 303) 504-5979 or slabarre at labarrelaw.com,
and destroy and delete it from your system. This message and any attachments
are covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521.