[nabs-l] Looking for Volunteers

B.J. LeJeune BJLejeune at colled.msstate.edu
Wed Nov 3 17:09:55 UTC 2010

We want to thank those of you who have assisted us.  We really appreciate your help and we wanted to give everyone one more chance to participate.  If you are interested, please see the announcement below.

Research participants needed: The Research & Training Center on Blindness & Low Vision at Mississippi State University is conducting a study to evaluate an instrument to measure career decision self-efficacy among young adults with visual impairments. Participation will only require about 10 minutes of your time, and your responses will help us create a valid measurement tool to use with people who are blind or visually impaired. Your responses will be anonymous. If you are interested in participating, please follow this link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SJ5FJ2L

Thanks again  for your help.

BJ