[nabs-l] Calling all iPhone users

Ben Schuler bschuler45 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 01:05:47 UTC 2010

Hey Everyone,

My HTC Ozone has finally died on me. So, I am really thinking about the new
Iphone, but I still am hesitant to purchase the phone because it uses a
touch screen.

>From everything I have read about the phone, it seems like it would be just
as good as the KNFB reader. You can get applications that will identify
colors, as well as OCR apps. Does anyone have experience with these apps?
How well does Voiceover work with most apps? Do you find that you are able
to quickly accomplish tasks using the touch screen, or does it take a little
longer?

Also, I have not found an application that will identify money. Does anyone
know if there is one out there?

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Ben Schuler
bschuler45 at gmail.com