[nabs-l] Calling all iPhone users

Anjelina anjelinac26 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 01:20:32 UTC 2010

Hi Ben,
I can't say enough good things about the iPhone. It does have a bit of a
learning curve, but nothing that a week or so can't cure. The majority of
the apps I've installed are fully accessible with voiceover. I've used a few
of the free recognition apps, and I've had success identifying labels,
dollar bills and even print pages.
www.blindcooltech.com
has many iPhone podcasts. If you can stop in an Apple or AT&T store to get
some hands-on experience with the phone before making a purchase you might
not feel as intimidated by the phone. The Apple reps I've spoken with are
very familiar with Voiceover.
Good luck with whatever you choose.
Anjelina
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.
Albert Einstein